All you need to do is simply make a list of all the jobs you need doing and I can tick them off as I go.
With an eye on ecological and sustainable gardens Handy Home Care ensures that the environment comes first as much as possible. Yes I do the usual jobs such as weeding, mowing, pruning, fences and sheds, but I also look at the more sustainable aspects of gardening such as composting, looking after and encouraging wild life and bio diversity. Please note I actively discourage the use of pesticides and herbicides wherever possible.
For odd jobs and big jobs around
the garden choose Handy Home Care
No matter what your around the garden I can help, and of course if you like you can get us to do work inside your house before or after I have worked in the garden. It’s the total mix and match odd job and handyman service for the North West of England including Wigan and surrounding districts.
- Mow the lawn, eco-mow almost always used
- Feeding and Weeding lawns
- Scarifying and Tinning lawns
- Edges and borders trimmed
- Hoeing of borders and beds
- General weeding
- Planting and garden feature design
- Vegetable Plots
- Skips filled
- Keeping and tending of poultry
- Shed erection and maintenance
- Welding broken steel gates
- Fixing and installing fences